View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 09:44 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomtroll View Post
I'm having problems doing this. Had no problem with my Sony & my Kindle3 . Calibre recognizes the Nook but will not display the books in the Nook. Any ideas what I could be doing wrong?
First, all bold print won't help you get help quicker.

I may be totally off base but I believe the books that come on the Nook might be in a an area that calibre doesn't send books to. Any books you send to the Nook via calibre will be reflected as being on the device.

You'll have to access the other books via usb and a file manager.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 01-28-2011 at 10:14 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote