View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 05:49 PM   #163
smartgenes
smartgenes got an A in P-Chem.smartgenes got an A in P-Chem.smartgenes got an A in P-Chem.smartgenes got an A in P-Chem.smartgenes got an A in P-Chem.smartgenes got an A in P-Chem.smartgenes got an A in P-Chem.smartgenes got an A in P-Chem.smartgenes got an A in P-Chem.smartgenes got an A in P-Chem.smartgenes got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Kindle 3
If I didn't know /mnt/us was the Kindle system layout then I wouldn't even be here. Admittedly I am learning scripts- as it stands the script doesn't work for us newbies (at least in Launchpad), and I'm trying to understand what it is that I don't know.

Understand it was a non-standard set up, but mine is bog standard, and I wasn't sure if this was where my erroneous thinking was.
twobob: you said try the call with the superfluous bit in earlier post, so I tried it..

As far as I can see I checked all the paths, and checked all the Linux basics I might be wrong about, but still getting zip...

Anyways, I appreciate the scripting 101, hopefully it will help someone else too, and at least I can still run it in Kindle Terminal.

I tried the script in SSH and it works despite this message:

eips: paint_char> character "!" not available

..at least up to the point of selecting a rom.
smartgenes is offline   Reply With Quote