View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 04:10 PM   #1
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Help using custom column templates

I am interested in making a few custom columns in my calibre library, but am having a few troubles getting it to work.

Can anyone give me an example of how I would use hascover() and how i could use test() to see if the Series Column has data? I tried, but it keeps saying field not found

please and thank you.

I am comfortable with most programming so usually once I see a few examples I am ok. I look forward to playing more with this system.

EDIT: OK,...I got the test() function to work after about another hour of playing. now just need help with hascover - will keep trying

Last edited by gabby98; 07-17-2012 at 05:06 PM.
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote