View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 08:57 PM   #7
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by chas0039 View Post
You raised an interesting question; does the Kindle use up a huge amount of battery power while it is indexing like 1800 books? I have just today noticed a massive amount of battery drain along with general slow down and this would explain it. I moved the old indexing files over as well and it sound like that was counterproductive.
Indexing that many books will suck the battery down big time (I'd plug it in while it's indexing). You may also possibly notice it locking up or rebooting itself and it may slow to a crawl. It's generally best to add a library that large in small segments.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote