View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 02:06 PM   #1
KevinBurke
Enthusiast
KevinBurke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.KevinBurke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.KevinBurke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.KevinBurke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.KevinBurke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.KevinBurke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.KevinBurke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.KevinBurke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.KevinBurke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.KevinBurke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.KevinBurke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Question Best device for making annotations ?

Ok, so what device or devices is/are best or better for making annotations ? The Sony PRS-600/700/900 or some of the offerings from Irex under the Iliad line of products ? I'm guessing some of the Irex offerings are better for annotations. I never tried either in person. I simply don't have access to them to compare. Any expert comments are appreciated thanks.

Last edited by KevinBurke; 07-04-2010 at 03:27 PM. Reason: add thanks
KevinBurke is offline   Reply With Quote