View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 06:56 PM   #7
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayspooled View Post
Toss a couple in your car each day and when you stop at stores or restaurants or such, leave 'em behind on the seat or bench or counter. Free them to roam the world!
Be free little book! Be free!
LOL I like this a lot better than my previous plan, which was 'leave them in a box in the garage for my landlady to deal with.' Our used bookstore won't take paperbacks unless they are mint condition current best-sellers by popular authors. P-books are seriously such a bad investment, there are too many already and nobody wants them That's what I love about ebooks, I can buy as many as I want to and keep them forever and they take up NO space!

I just want a clean, uncluttered look for my new place. I want to be able t relax and enjoy myself without so much STUFF lying around! And I don't want to pay the movers to schlep so many boxes
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote