View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 12:59 PM   #2
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
good question

A color screen would be nice. But other than that I think my little ereader does its job really well.

Good user interface design is a must of course but beyond that I don't think that in general a ereader needs to be that complicated. If I was planning on emailing or texting someone I have a cell phone and desktop for those things.

I suppose a built in mp3 player would be nice so I could listen to music while I read.

So I guess my list would be:
1. mp3 player built in
2. good user interface design
3. color screen

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote