View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 07:01 PM   #4
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by thibaulthalpern View Post
I have a 16MB SD card inserted into my PRS-700. I was reading last night and before I put the device to sleep, the battery bar indicated 3 bars. When I woke up this morning and turned the device back on, there were no bars left and a box came up to say "Low battery". I could continue reading but now I'm wondering could the SD card have drained the battery?
Yes it could be. Even if the problem didn't occur with my reader i've seen enough posts on this topic. Nobody knows why a SD-Card should drain the battery when the reader is in sleep-mode. If the problem still exist, i would backup the contents and reformat the SD-Card - even if there is no lucid explanation why this could help.
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote