View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 05:08 PM   #7
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delotte231 View Post
I thought sideloading was getting something into the device in any unofficial way, not just through a specific app.
Oh I suppose it could be, but I regard sideloading as the itunes drag and drop. Is there another way? I don't regard downloading via "Open in.." from a website as a sideload, or downloading from other sources direct to the app where possible... and have never been successful in getting books in via Phoneview on my Mac.

Do you have another method? All alternatives are welcome, you never know when you might need them
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote