View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 12:16 PM   #11
fantasyfan
Wizard
fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, 4G, iPad Air 2, iPhone IE
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
The books hold up well into the series and I don't mean to damn it with faint praise. I can't point to a particular book where I lost interest, but it was more than midway into the canon (now at 19 books). Generally speaking, the next generation (because Peters has Amelia and co. age and moves the timeline forward) isn't as interesting as Amelia and Emerson. There's much to entertain and to charm before the schtick gets tired, the fate of any series.
Hmmm . . . I don't see myself going through 19 books! I'll probably stick with Amelia and Emerson for a time and see how it goes.
fantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote