View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 12:04 AM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Thank goodness that wasn't a snake or it would have bit me. I had this exact problem once and can't remember what I did. I think I just waited for the next release.

As a test you could try exiting calibre, moving the configuration directory to another location for safe keeping, then restart calibre. Calibre will create a virgin configuration directory when you start up and point it to your library. If the problem goes away something was corrupted in the old directory.

Good Luck.
I am on my Ubuntu machine, while I run Memtest86+ on the Windows system. 1 pass complete, but I will grind overnight

I might try you idea in the morning, if no better ideas.
TNX
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote