View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 08:43 AM   #1
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Chapters are one giant paragraph. How to fix?

I'm working to convert a couple of epubs and the original author/creator didn't create proper paragraphs. I have no idea what he or she was thinking but basically, each chapter is one giant paragraph with the individual "paragraphs" being created by adding a few breaks between them to create space.

I'm looking for an easy way to correct this that isn't quite so hands on but haven't had a lot of luck so far. I've looked through the convert options in Calibre and haven't seen anything I thought would relate.

Has anyone ever run into this? Is anyone aware of any convert options I might be missing that might help? If not, does anyone have any suggestions of an easier way to fix this?

Thanks to anyone that may be able steer me in the right direction.

- Byron Followell
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote