View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 10:35 AM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
I'm confused - it's easily done - has anyone managed to obtain these "free" books.

P.S. I already have the CD classics which came with the device, but the site has different books if you look really closely.
As far as I know... when you register your reader to your account you are credited with the 100 classic credits.

That said... any of these "free" classics is really free anywhere. You will find better formatted versions of those books here in our ebook section or at feedbooks.com.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote