View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 02:04 PM   #52
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLeighs View Post
I'm amazed at how much I'm enjoying this cover. Despite the fact that I wanted a cover that allows me to read with one hand, reading in bed last night and holding it like a regular book brought back a flood of cozy reading memories (I know that sounds a bit corny! ). I don't think I realized just how much I had missed the feeling of reading a paper book until last night.

I'm also happy to confirm that the color border doesn't bother me at all. I don't notice it when I'm absorbed in a book.
I use mine one-handed: just flip the cover all the way over.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote