View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 04:11 PM   #6
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I used to use similar F&R, Danger, but that approach burned me too many times when stuff was nested--as divs can be. Plus, I've learned to be appropriately afraid of relying too heavily on the potential greediness of (.*?). So now, when the actual tags are what is needing replaced, I don't waste time trying to match/capture any-and-all text those tags might contain. I just match/capture/replace the tags themselves. To each their own though... that's the beauty of regex.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote