View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 03:24 PM   #6
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lyle Jordan View Post
Actually, I would consider that NOT caring, since they care little enough of me to willingly steal from me; and therefore more of a discouragement to writing. But maybe that's just me.
I guess that depends on whether you think it's more important that someone reads the book, or that they pay for the privilege before they do.

Everyone is different. I dabble in writing off and on, and my husband is the only one who has ever read any fiction I have written. The process of creating something is what makes me happy and motives me, and whether someone reads it when it's done or not, doesn't matter to me. Everyone is different, which means that what motivates is us different.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote