View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 07:33 PM   #166
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
The Kindle and Overdrive stuff I've read so far says US only. I hate my country.
Gee that's a bit harsh isn't it?
I realise that the smiley face probably means you were joking but having often been in a similar situation I prefer to take my frustrations out on the companies that make exclusive deals that only apply to one country rather than blame my country.
Kindle and Amazon are based in the US - they often do nice things that are limited to the US. That's why I don't have a Kindle.

I love my country.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote