View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 11:11 AM   #1
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Editing LRF metadata?

OK, after two weeks with my Reader, I have come to the official conclusion that the least-useful feature (to me) is the ability to view the Library by date. I honestly don't care about the file creation dates, and I can remember on my own what I was reading most recently.

HOWEVER, this feature would become useful if I could somehow edit the "date" data to reflect the original publication date rather than the file creation date. This means that I'd rather see Shakespeare as January 1598 than January 2008. Is this even possible?

I had thought about submitting this as a ticket to libprs500, but I don't want to waste Kovid's time until I can find out if it's feasble.

Thanks!

Curt

Last edited by curtw; 01-27-2008 at 11:12 AM. Reason: corrected spelling error
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote