View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 08:09 PM   #45
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmax View Post
Sorry but for me SONY readers SUCK BIG TIME because they put in their product website that the reader is good to be used EVEN IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT, and my prs-300 gets completely unusable in direct sunlight (it washes up).

THis happened to a lot of SONY USERS, for YEARS, and at first sony did look to another side, when one tried to get the reader exchanged for one with a GOOD screen.

I even stored the chat with the sony representative washing his/ hers hands.

SO sony SUCKS ... EVEN TODAY ... just search this forum for "washed screen" instances ...

Regards,

Sigmax
Wow. I guess when in doubt, go for volume. My Sony 505 never had a problem in the sunlight. I was in Cuba for a week with blisteringly hot temps and sunshine. No fade. Used it in California in the summer. No fade. Use it here in Canada all year. No Fade. Sorry 'bout your luck, but MY Sony certainly does not SUCK.
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote