View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 06:58 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I love this one!

And I especially like the two illustrations on the FIRST page! It looks very nice.

Great work!!!

Your description of what's inside this book really sets the mood, too:

"If you've never read these I HIGHLY! recommend. Very fun stories full of the silence of ice and hunger of the Wolf set against the iron will of Men determined to dream and suffer their way to find that Eldorado Gold strike making them rich beyond their dreams. These stories are full of irony and rich in humour." ---- Nice writing.

(Ok, I'm effusive; I admit it!)

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote