Thread: PRS-T1 Google Books on PRS-T1
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 07:19 PM   #8
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Lynx, as I said, I don't use their software to get books on my reader. There are many other less heart attack inducing methods to do so and I avail myself of all of them as need be. Direct download on the device, drag & drop or Calibre where I can select only the books I want on my reader and not my entire library.

I'm very happy buying books on the Reader for PC because it's easy to browse there than through the device but I will never again willingly put myself through the hell I went through when it first came out with the T1 and the new software. No. Thank. You!
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote