View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 11:12 PM   #127
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianNC View Post
It's probably 35 - 40 hours long. I'm about 20 hours in.
I just gave up on the 22-hour nonfiction opus The Warmth of Other Suns: The Epic Story of America's Great Migration at around the 15-hour mark. A solid book, with terrific narration, but it became more about the personal lives of the southern black migrants than a commentary on sociology; I'll probably skim the rest in print at another time.
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote