View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 02:37 PM   #35
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by clashcityrocker View Post
The Sony is considerably better than the Kindle. It's not only lighter, it feels better, the UI runs smoother, and most important of all, it's not locked to a single supplier for content.
It's strange, there's two full pages of posts before you from both Sony & Kindle owners and the majority opinion is that both are pretty comparable, the PRS-T1 better at some things, perhaps the Kindle at others. There's even some comments from one or two who own both but prefer the Kindle (but not that it's better).

When I eventually upgrade to a touch screen e-reader I'm tempted by the PRS-T1 as much as the Kindle Touch, but your (factually incorrect) view on the Kindle being "locked to a single supplier" isn't even necessarily a negative!
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote