View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 05:03 PM   #5
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
You first need to remove the DRM. Then you can use libprs500 to convert. But I'm finding the mobi2lrf to be not so hot. So after I remove the DRM and convert to HTML, I either edit the HTML and then use html2lrf or I use Book Designer.
Same here. With mobi2lrf each chapter has generally been coming out as one big run together paragraph on many of the files I've tried (not that I've done a huge amount).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote