View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 11:47 PM   #43
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
I started buying paperback books in the late '60's-early '70's because that's when my local candy store put in a rack of paperback books and I discovered Agatha Christie and Georgette Heyer. Prior to that, I could only get hardcover books from the library; there was no dedicated bookstore in my town. I read either library books or comic books. My school system didn't assign any of the so-called literary classics until I reached high school. My parents liked to read, but once the kids started coming along, they really didn't have the free time to read much more than the daily newspapers.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote