View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 01:26 PM   #618
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
By the way, Paul, I've just tried this on my Windows PC. I opened a Calibre folder in TotalCommander, picked up an EPUB file with the mouse and transferred it to the iTunes window, letting it drop there. It safely landed in the "Books" section.
Why on earth would you do that???? You don't even *like* iBooks, which is where the book will end up if you just drop it in the Books section. No wonder you think iTunes is messed up, if this is the only way you think it manages ebooks.