View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 12:50 PM   #266
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Yes, I do. But that's not the point. The point is, I've not gotten the code and it would be nice to get some of them in ePub instead of having to convert.
Exactly! It's frustrating that some people have gotten a code and some books and others have gotten a failed email error and/or wait for a code message. A simple mass email that says we are experiencing technical difficulties and whether the deadline has been changed would go a long way to customer satisfaction. I would be less disappointed if they said Fictionwise & others are closing so download your books while can versus setting an expectation that some will be transferable to your Nook account. The move of your books from Borders to Kobo was less painful.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote