View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 10:32 AM   #2
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky306 View Post
I need some help getting books onto my Ebookwise..I'm using EBWLibrarian on my computer and I've finally successfully imported a book to my bookshelf and got my Ebook connected to the internet etc, after many problems.
I take it when you say you "imported" the book you mean you used the "Created New..." button? If so, then you had to choose the "eBook Type" which should have been "GEB1150 (Grayscale Half VGA)". This is the .imp ebook type that is read by the EBW1150. The GEB2150/REB1200 ebook type cannot be transferred to your eBookwise 1150 so ensure you didn't use that format. To check, review what GEBLibrarian displays under the "eBook Format" column in your Bookshelf screen (it should display "GEB1150").

If not, then re-create that ebook with the Grayscale Half VGA format.

If you transferred the ebook from another source into your Bookshelf directory, then again check that it displays the correct "eBook Format". Also, you must check if the file is "protected" or encrypted to some-one else's EBW1150. Just see if you can view the ebook on the PC using the installed viewer. If not, then it's protected.

Quote:
It now recognises that I have a book on the online bookshelf and shows up fine on the computer but the Ebook, when I click on the 'online bookshelf' part, comes up with this:

'Although there is an eBook on your eBookwise Librarian bookshelf, it is not suitable for this device
Please try again with another bookshelf or create some eBooks formatted for this device'
It seems that the ebook you are transferring is of a different .imp ebook format than the required EBW1150 Grayscale Half VGA or is encrypted with a .key file. If you created that ebook using the ETI eBook Publisher, then do so again without checking the Encrypt setting in the Build Options tab therein.

Quote:
The book I'm trying automatically was converted into .imp..so what's the problem? I've tried everything..except making a new bookshelf, how do I do that?
Plus, I put the book in a category as it says I have to but I made up the category, it's not like I made a new one on the actual eBook, is that possible and could that be the problem?

Thanks in advance for any help!!
If you want me to check your file, just Private Message me or send me the file at nrapallo ( a t ) yahoo.ca . I'll report back with my findings.

Last edited by nrapallo; 10-09-2010 at 10:36 AM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote