View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 08:20 AM   #106
fauxpas
Connoisseur
fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilewilier View Post
The back of the magnetic cover looks pretty ugly with the leather patch...
I agree. At first I was disappointed that I got one without the magnetic closure but after seeing the back.. I'm kind of glad

Still waiting for mine to arrive, I'm hoping it has already made its way to German customs or something, but tracking info hasn't changed in a week now (which isn't surprising) so it could be anywhere right now.

I'm still considering buying the amazon one later down the line, but for now I'll wait
fauxpas is offline   Reply With Quote