View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 02:04 PM   #206
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
I *love* epubmerge
Me too. I use it for the books I keep on my Kindle Fire for referencing. One series has like 20 books so I use that plugins to merge 6 books together each so instead of 20 I now have 4 that I can search through quickly.

I also love Epub split. I took that Naked Series by Sally MacKenzie and used that plugin to split everything into individual books. I find most bundles don't come in order and this is a great way to fix that. I use to have to do it manually.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote