View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 11:37 PM   #217
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
My cover just shipped via USPS (shame that it'll apparently be empty). Tracking info says that it should arrive Wed. It originally had an estimated arrival of the 12th - 15th. I used SuperSaver shipping.

The Kindle itself stills says "Not yet shipped". Such is life.
I purposely didn't order my cover with my PW because I knew, having the cover sitting here w/ no Paperwhite, to put in it, would drive me crazy! So I waited. Now, my cover will arrive 10 days after my PW, because I waited.

Last edited by SolRaven; 10-01-2012 at 11:39 PM.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote