View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 01:32 AM   #18
Red Alert
Zealot
Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor & Nook Tablet. Sony PRS-505 loaned to brother.
I've got to ask you folks: How important is the ability to download a book on the fly, so to speak? Do you really find yourself needing a book so badly, that you couldn't wait until you reached your computer and internet connection to download a book?

I ask this because, in my life I'm able to plan ahead enough to download 4 or 5 books at a time and when the shelf starts to look a little bare, I download a few more. I read on a Sony PRS505 and have no built in internet and don't find it disadvantage. I do like this method because it allows me to keep a copy on my computer in addition to my eReader.

TIA.
Red Alert is offline   Reply With Quote