View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 04:16 PM   #25
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smollett View Post
I have been looking around for quite a while trying to decide what ereader to buy. I like the idea of the Nook but need to get it working in the UK. Does anyone know whether you could use a UK credit card to buy a gift voucher @B&N then buy books using that? I could get someone visiting the US to pick up the hardware for me.
Thanks.
Take a look at my post #22 in this thread about buying books at Barnes & Noble (of course there is no guarantee that these workarounds will keep on working). As you live in the UK you can also buy Epub books from UK stores like Waterstones en WH Smith.

For shipping you can use a free shipping address from www.borderlinx.com (I have used their service several times without a problem).
They also have a shipping calculator which calculates the total cost of shipping the product (including VAT and customs duty).
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote