View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 01:40 PM   #20
ould
Zealot
ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzy_dunlop View Post
Btw, apparently wi-fi will only be available at B&N stores initially, but the hope is later they will open it up for use everywhere, this was reported on Gizmodo.
Not so according to this which was posted in another thread:

Quote:
Matthew Miller, over at ZDNet, has cleared up some confusion about the Nook's WiFi capabilities:

"I posted yesterday about the Barnes & Noble Nook and then read Mitch Ratcliffe’s post where he primarily focused on the apparent limited use of WiFi. I just posed a couple of questions on the Nook press call and have to now tell Mitch he is wrong about the WiFi access, but he should actually be quite pleased since there are no limits. I confirmed that you can access and purchase books via both WiFi and AT&T 3G from any place where you have access to a network, including your home WiFi network. The Barnes & Noble store experience is just an enhanced experience that presents you with free content and also allows you to browse through books, just like you can physically in the bookstore."

http://blogs.zdnet.com/mobile-gadget...col1;post-2101
ould is offline   Reply With Quote