View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 06:42 AM   #3
Pulp
Palm Addict
Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3 [512mb, FW: 1.5]
This happened to me with a font once - after I installed it the complete list was corrupted, once I removed it everything was fine again.

I have installed around 30-40 fonts so far always trying to find new ones that are easy on the eyes and I keep around 12 installed on my device. You can install ttf and otf fonts without any problems normally but you shouldn't install too many of them at one as the list can get larger than the screen and then you won't see the top and bottom fonts anymore)
Pulp is offline   Reply With Quote