View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 05:44 PM   #2
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookwurm70 View Post
I still have not received the transfer of my Fictionwise books into my Barnes & Noble Account. I called B & N in April and they said they were running behind they should be sent within the next 10 days.

Well, it is 12 days later and no email from B & N. Are others in the same boat? Has anyone got their Fictionwise books?
I got most of my books back in December, and my eReader.com books in February. I'm still waiting for them to fix my Lord of the Rings omnibus (which turned into just The Two Towers), The Kite Runner, which turned into a graphic novel version, and Hammered, which turned into a prerelease that will become available in 2036. I also have another 30-40 books that are out of print and either aren't in my library, or come up with an error if I try to download them.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote