View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 09:40 PM   #517
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Thanks danwdoo, and yes they responded to the thread I created in their developer forums and said a fix was pushed this morning. I have tried it just now, and it seemed to work ok for me. Can those of you who were having issues try again and confirm you are also fine now. As I expected it was nothing to do with the plugin and a problem on the Goodreads side.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote