Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 05:56 PM   #81
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Hey! Who put that sticky on Planet Head about "Train VR's dog not to poop on the flowers"? I don't poop on flowers - never have, never will. I'll confess that I did eat homework once. Actually, that got us all into trouble. My master was Vice President Dick Cheney then. See, he wasn't always the way he is now. He used to give me treats and belly rubs all the time. Then one day I felt a little mischevious (who, me?) and I saw this nice stack of papers in his briefcase. I had a great time chewing them and scattering them all around. The next day, my master was not happy. Neither was GWB. Next thing I knew, we were in Iraq. I could have told them the report was on Iran, not Iraq. But who listens to a dog? Anyway, mea culpa. If I lick your face will it make it better?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote