Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 01:10 PM   #77
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i know, y'all thought i completely forgot about it, but no, i'm just lazy (i told you...). as promised, here is the second avatar of the Great Avatar Experiment, brought to you by His Supreme Wackiness, vivaldirules. (take a bow, VR). as promised, i will be sporting all of them for at least one day (or, however long it takes me to get around to changing them).
I'm very glad you enjoy them, ZP. It was lots of fun. And you look outstanding with those big....hair...thing. His Supreme Wackiness is a bit extreme, though. VR stands for Village Idiot and little more.

And Planet Head, I have to stand and applaud. I literally fell on the floor when I saw your yellow stickies. Bravo!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote