View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 10:15 PM   #3
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post
Oh, I can surely see some more litigation coming from Apple with a single button...

I agree with in in that I like having more buttons. Physical buttons. Hell, I even like the little trackball on the Eris and the little track-nub-thing on the Incredible. Hopefully, they'll still grant some freedom there.
The one button they are talking about is the power button from what I have read it will be just a screen nothing else in the front or the sides. This just means that their is no need for buttons not that manufacturers can't put buttons.
My Galaxy S three buttons one physical two capacitive. Studying my usage I mostly use the back capacitive button can live without the other two truthfully but still would like to have them.
Hopefully samsung will be able to come out with a flexible screens that have buttons under the screen for people like us that want physical buttons.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote