View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 11:08 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilbo_b View Post
Hello. Is there a way, where i can find out what books from a series are missing? Please assume, that i have some series in my librarie. Maybe there is one series from book 1 to book 22. the books 3, 17 and 21 are missing. In a other series the books 2 and 5 are missed. Now i want a way (via search or plugin) to display exactly the numbers of this missing books and the name of the series. Can anyone help with this task?

Background is: I have massimportet around 5000 entrys in my database and manualy retagged and corrected them in the last days. It was a horrible job. Now i found out, that some books in the series are missing, but i havent the time to check them all manualy.
@Bilbo_b
IMHO This post belongs in the Plug_in (section) request Thread

Neat PI idea
Should it work only on Integer items?
Or does it need 'smarts' to decide what to do if fractional series are encountered
ex: 3.5 is a short story that fits between 3 and 4, but is not a regular occurrence.
6.78 (my convention) is a Omnibus of the former: 6, 7, and 8

Then there is the series in a series that some use.. these are 2 different series (names) with their own index points.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote