View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 01:38 AM   #11
Psykhe
Connoisseur
Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle4, KindlePW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne_Matheson View Post
I wonder how they would designate a page? Locations make sense when you think about it. Each "page" on an ereader depends on font size, margin size and justification.
Yes, however after someone found the settings he/she is most comfortable with they are not getting changed often.

Unless you switch between reading devices (with different resolutions/screensizes) or change the fontsize often (i.e. in the evening if your eyesight isn't that great anymore) there isn't any advantage of locations over pages.

An *option* to switch between locations and a calculated pagenumber wouldn't hurt anyone.

Myself I just use the percentage. I do not "wander" in my books much, so I do not need to switch between pages much anyway.
Psykhe is offline   Reply With Quote