View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 10:08 PM   #4
friktion
Zealot
friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Sony 700, Kindle 3Wi-Fi, Skytex Primer 7", Kindle Fire
I just don't understand what in the name of everything that's good * were they thinking of * when they came up with such a boneheaded idea?

I LOVE everything else about my Kindle, will never go back to my Sony 700. I can adjust to the Collections, manoeuver around everything else (heck, I even converted all my ePubs) - but I'll never get used to the "Locations" ...
friktion is offline   Reply With Quote