View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 12:49 PM   #12
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
I'm on my third one. I'm ashamed to say that I have a bit of a wondering eye. I was with my first for more than two years until a younger and more buff model caught my attention. It was waiting for me under the Christmas tree last December. * Hubba Hubba *

Then in September, I was lured away by yet another newer model that seemed to meet my needs better than the others. I have been in love ever since. How long will this one last? I have no idea. I'm afraid I'm fairly fickle when it comes to these things.

Happy Anniversary, Gracey!!

Last edited by kazbates; 11-03-2009 at 04:05 PM.
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote