Thread: PRS-600 Dust
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 05:06 PM   #14
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by weasty View Post
Well the first one clearly mainly had fuzz under the screen I know it got there after I had bought it and used it for 3 days. The second one I have that has the dust out of the box the dust seems metallic if i angle it right it reflects light like a piece of metal I have found 3 specs so far. Im trying to decide if its worth messing with returning it for a different one or live with staring at the specs cuz they are driving me bannannas since I know they are there. what would you guys do would you give a try and hope third times the charm or would you just try to deal with the specs?
I have a nick on my 505 screen (which was my fault, so maybe that explains my indifference) but I'm pretty used to it. Sometimes it bothers me. And that's a black spot on my screen. Not big, but presumably bigger than the dust you have.

I just don't have a lot of hope for you that annother one will be better. So it's kind of a live with it or get a non touch screen device.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote