View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 09:53 AM   #108
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i
the conservatory was an experiment which did not give the results we hoped for ; alex made the decision to close it for the good of the community as a whole. we all are very sorry that some members like Ea ar disappointed by this,
It was the way the decision was made that was the problem.

I of course accept the decision but think it was made in a bad way and you I have still not seen any clear reason or the decision other then some people guessed it would be a good idea.

Quote:
but if we are sorry to see how upset she is, imagine how we were feeling to see many many members feeling upset or uncomfortable and even deciding to leave because of the conservatory. overall, the conservatory was having a negative effect on the forum, and that is what we must consider, even though a decision like this will always cause some controversy.
People will be upset by many thing. You have to qualify what types of upset is not accepted. I feel like there are secret rules that are impossible to follow since the are secret.

I have not yet seen any explanation of what the negative effect was and why it was caused by the Conservatory.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote