View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 05:37 AM   #4
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by NASCARaddicted View Post
Thanks so far for the link. The USB connection is not so important, as long as I can load the unit through it. I prefer to put all my stuff on an SD Card.
The case ... well, ok, I think it is better to use one, so yeah, that would add the costs. The Bebook 1 came with a case (I guess - I got mine used through ebay, with case)

Edit: but what about the battery ? I heard that the battery on the Mini is build in and very hard to replace ?
Batteries have a limited time span, so if it breaks after a few years, can I change it easily or will I have to buy a new device ?
It's not a user replaceable battery. But in this case, I don't mind too much, personally. Because the technology is still so new, there will be much better readers out there when the battery is close to death that I probably don't even want to replace it but rather get a new one.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote