View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 01:07 PM   #1
vidarr
vidarr has a spectacular aura aboutvidarr has a spectacular aura aboutvidarr has a spectacular aura aboutvidarr has a spectacular aura aboutvidarr has a spectacular aura aboutvidarr has a spectacular aura aboutvidarr has a spectacular aura aboutvidarr has a spectacular aura aboutvidarr has a spectacular aura aboutvidarr has a spectacular aura aboutvidarr has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Touch
Is it worth to buy a Micro SD?

Hey all! I've bought the Kobo Touch a few days ago and I'm loving it, so far with 100 books, having read some of them, the device is working great.

Now, something I noticed is that the search function gets annoyingly slow depending on how many books there are in the machine. So, is it worth it to buy a SD for the Kobo? If I put like 300 books, will the search function become even slower than what it already is? If the answer is yes, whats the ideal size of the SD?

They say you can put 30k books on it with 32GB SD but if the search gets slower and slower...

And btw, what is the ideal number of books one could have without having the apparel being painfully slow?

Thanks a lot!
vidarr is offline   Reply With Quote