View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 02:12 PM   #13
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
Nice! FYI, I think there is an option to ignore line breaks in the conversion, that's very useful.

My handwriting was easier to convert I think, but after a few tries I decided that if I wanted something typed, it was safer and quicker to type it myself than to use the conversion. Plus, I find Notes Plus clumsy and unreliable, and I still prefer Noteshelf over any other handwriting app I've tried, despite its limitations.
So far, I agree. The only thing I miss in Noteshelf is the handwriting conversion, but for ease of use it's great. In addition, the Bamboo stylus I bought yesterday seems to produce prettier lines and track better with Noteshelf, and the palm guard works better because it automatically jumps down when you begin the next line, whereas for Notes Plus you have to pull it down yourself.

I sent the Noteshelf folks a "feature request" email letting them know I'd gladly pay extra for a handwriting recognition module add-on.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote