Thread: BUG in v. 7.44
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 05:45 AM   #2
eksor
Connoisseur
eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs700, i-mate JAMin, smartq v7, GeeksPhone Zero, iPad 3rd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by jekkii View Post
Am i right here with my report?
I have just switched back to v. 7.43.
In v. 7.44 what bugs i found is in the "tags" column.
For letter "p" (physik) the roll menu doesn't open at all.
For letter "m" (mathe) although the roll menu opens, and in the list "mathe" can be seen and be chosen, but if i give in the second letter "a" the tag "mathe" disappears from the list.
After giving in a tag in the version 7.44 will not automatically given a comma after that (in order to get the possibility to give in a second tag), you have to put the comma manually.
Best regards
Hi:

I don't know if it is correct or not report here, but there is a ticket submision form available at calibre web site. For sure that is the best place to report a bug.

Regards
eksor is offline   Reply With Quote